Sunday, December 9, 2007

The First Day...

Okay, before I begin I don't really know why I've got into "blogging"...I mean I always felt "blogs" expose your personal thoughts(speacial ones) to the world...It's just like a transparent diary for me.Ah! I've been keeping a diary for myself but now maybe I haven't had the time to make regular entries there.So I thought of doing this instead.Well I have read some blogs...liked them...got inspired and here I am.I feel the need to write down certain things I really believe in and mostly thoughts which could never meet expressions...I wonder am I the only one who thinks like this?? The ones whom this world calls "weird"...Am I?

5 comments:

Tonmoy said...

ur not the only one who thinks like tht...carry on...people usually choke up bandwidth by posting only a few posts as bloggers b4 giving up..u write well...dont give up blogging...way to go.all the best.

NITIN said...

you are in abroad.what is your felling about that country

Wandering Sonata said...

Deathfrag:Thanks for ur comments. It feels nice to be appreciated when u do something new.I shall keep the "writing" on...

nitin : Well m not abroad exactly

Anonymous said...

hey// join the league.. everyone needs to express and so do you...
go no and dont stop!

Wandering Sonata said...

girl next door: I think u r right..